Board of Trustees Chair
- John Stravinski – Budget
- Matt Stack – Investments
- Andy Mountford – Maintenance and water sensors
- Lori Newlun – Wedding and funeral coordinator
The board is constitutionally responsible to plan and monitor financial affairs of the church such as but not limited to:
Develop and recommend the annual budget, to the church council and the congregation. Oversee the investments of the church and legacy giving. Develop and recommend financial policies to the church council. Develop long term strategies for funding building maintenance and remodeling projects. Provide for oversight of church property, physical plant, and assets.
Contact Board of Trustees Chair
The role of the board of trustees (hereinafter the board) is to oversee the physical aspects of the
church such as finance, property, and buildings. Trustees are appointed based on their skills and
experiences in areas of budget and finance and building management.
The board is responsible to manage the following assigned missions and to plan and monitor the
financial affairs of the church, including but not limited to:
- Develop and recommend the annual budget.
- Oversee investments and legacy giving.
- Develop and recommend financial policies.
- Develop long term strategies for funding building maintenance and remodeling projects.
- Provide oversight of church property, physical plant, and assets.
- Meet at least quarterly.
Implied in the above are the following responsibilities:
- To work collaboratively with the treasurer, the stewardship and outreach ministry teams, the
personnel committee, and the church council.
- To secure the building and protect it occupants by managing building access to the extent
- To coordinate and facilitate weddings and funerals by interfacing with all the principals.
- Manage routine maintenance and upkeep of church property through efficient and effective use
of the budget.